Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Working for the week & 100 Pushups!


So I just got back from my first 12 hour shift of 3 in a row. I don't know if I'll make it to the gym after work... any of these days... its just too hard after being on my feet all day and then I'm cutting into my sleep time! I did manage to workout/run after work when training, but that was some serious motivation, and only worked when I got off at 7am because it was sunny and happy out.

I was all sore at work today from doing a whole lifting circuit at the gym on Tuesday. At the same time it felt really good. I kinda love the "I-just-worked-my-muscles-so-hard-they-are-going-to-get-stronger-feeling!" So I think I'm doing well with that.

 At first I saw Denise's blog saying she is going to do this 100 push up challenge thing.. I literally laughed and thought, "ha THATS funny, I can squeak out 10 at best." But then I saw the link to it on Janice's blog and the icon looked kinda cool. THIS LOOKS TOTALLY DOABLE!! The line is in the picture on my page... Im getting better at high tec blogging. Maybe these pushups can fit in after work for sure... anyone got a good ab routine? Mine's starting to get very dull. So 100 pushes up... here I come.

7 comments:

Denise said...

I just posted about being sore after lifting today and how that's a good feeling!!

I'm glad you're doing the challenge! I have a bunch of people at work doing it, too. I'm going to start week 1 on Sunday.

N.D. said...

I started it this summer and it really helped! then I stopped doing it and wimped out. But definitely do-able!!! You should wear a pedometer to work with all that feet time you do! I see you are planning on doing the cherry blossom, I've done it twice, including last year & I really like that run!!

Janice {Run Far} said...

i got part way through the 100 push ups and kind of wimped out. focused on other weight training. i want to start it up again and try one more time. Good luck with that

Anonymous said...

A few months ago there were a tone of bloggers participating in the 100 pushup challenge. I am not sure if any finished!!

RunToTheFinish said...

I tried the 100 push ups...failed miserably, so I wish you much luck.

I really like Ab Jam..and I've started tearing cards out of magazines and just mixing them up for a random ab workout.

Laurel said...

I wanted to try the challenge, but haven't started it yet. Maybe it can be part of my New Year's resolutions...

prashant said...

that's a good feeling!!
home based data entry